Not all of us own silk pillow slips. So it’s easy to say that at some point, we must all suffer from dry, frizzy hair. It is winter here in OZ so you can imagine how frizzy my hair is. Sometimes it is so frizzy I won’t brush my hair for fear of making the problem worse. Heating is my worst enemy, not only does my hair suffer but my skin waits with baited breath for winter to take a hike and summer to hurry up and get here already !!!!!!
Here is a recipe for dry hair, try not to eat it like I did ( went very nicely with my crackers, I admit I was quite hungry and LOVE avocado )
You Will Need
2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
Mash the avocado into the combined oil & yoghurt to form a creamy paste.
Massage into the hair ( it is ok if you put it on your face as well ) leave for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
By Nellie Lee Luhrmann
- DIY Conditioning Hair Treatments & Masks
- Softening Clay & Honey Hand Mask Recipe
- Brown Rice Miso & Honey Body Paste
- Conditioning hair mask recipe
- DIY Patchouli Hand Oil – Dry Midwinter Hands Will Love You For Using It