Nature’s Garden Candles has a great recipe for a body spritzer, a nice way to cool down in the hot summer weather.
Homemade Body Spritzer
Gallon Distilled Water
1/2 Cup epsom Salt
1/2 cup water softener
Body Safe Fragrance Oils
Vitamin E oil (optional)
Note: The fragrance oil does not mix thoroughly with the water mixture, so do not use a see-through bottle for these, and shake the bottle before you spray.
1. Put epsom salt and water softener in distilled water. Allow to dissolve completely.
2. Pour mixture into 8 oz. spray bottles.
3. Top each bottle off with 1 Tbsp. of a Body Safe Fragrance oil of your choice.
4. You’re done!
By jessica neaves
- Antibacterial bathroom air spray
- Germ fighter spray recipe
- Spring fresh room spray recipe
- Ginger Citrus Body Emulsion recipe
- The Secret of Making Bath Salts