If you have dry hair and it needs a bit of a pick-me-up, try this hair mask recipe from Beyond Jane.
Best Hair Mask Recipe
by Ange Perdu, Sep 11, 2007
If you really want soft healthy hair try this homemade all-natural Hair conditioning mask recipe. Your hair will thank you for it. It’s really simple to make.
3 tbsp honey
½ cup olive oil
1 vitamin E capsule
2 tbsp of Mayo
1. In a small bowl smash up one banana and add the honey, olive oil, mayo, and then empty the vitamin E capsule into the bowl.
2. Stir with a spoon.
3. Mix it all together really well.
4. Then pour all of the contents of the bowl into a blender and puree till creamy and smooth.
5. Leave in hair for 30 minutes and then rinse.
6. Your hair will be beautiful!
By jessica neaves