Christmas soap does not necessarily have to be about snowmen and candycanes. Kids love Lego with so why not make some lego soap to go in their stocking too!!! These are cool I bet there will be no problem getting kids to wash up before it’s time to sit down to turkey on the big day. Obviously not for eating be sure to write “not for human consumption” on the label somewhere because if I was a kid I would most definitely pop one of these in my mouth!!! Step it up a notch and add cranberry or peppermint scents to make it smell christmassy
YOU WILL NEED
- Silicone Lego ice cube trays – The Lego Minifigure Ice Cube Tray is available online and at Lego stores.
- The Lego Ice Bricks Tray appears to only be available online currently.
- Clear glycerin soap base
- Serrated knife
- Pyrex measuring cup or other microwave safe vessel with a spout
- Red, yellow and blue coloring for soap
- Fragrance for soap (optional)
- Alcohol in a spray bottle
Want to to to know what to do next pop on over and check out JustCraftyEnoughs step by step tutorial. There are so many variations. Great work JCE love your work!
Photo courtesy of JustCraftyEnough