Check out this, how cool, I love it ! Why not make this yourself for a crafty gift idea. Lets face it Kris Kringle can sometimes be a gamble can’t it. I love the idea of making gifts rather than just buying some rubbish no one really wants/likes anyway. So what if it’s just a hand lotion or soap, I think that the thought and effort that goes into packaging like this is worth it.
HERE IS WHAT YOU DO
1. You can purchase a large quantity of mason jars here. You can also purchase them individually at Walmart or Target!
2. Spray paint the lid a color of your choice. ( I like the silver )
3. Drill a hole at the top for a pump.
4. Stick in pump, fill it, cap it and voila!!
I found this gift idea complete with the piccy via ShabbyAddict -
- Homemade Sugar Scrub in Decorated Jars
- DIY Melt and Pour Snowflake Soap Bar
- DIY Snowball Soap Surprise
- Good Clean Fun
- Six Soaps a Soothing