Sage Hair Rinse
Sage is traditionally used to keep dark hair healthy and shiny. To make:
Put 10 sage leaves in a bowl and pour over 1 litre of boiling water.
Leave to cool, then remove the leaves.
Add 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and mix well.
Once hair is washed and conditioned, pour the sage mixture over hair and then rinse with cold water.
By Jessica Dougherty
- DIY Conditioning Hair Treatments & Masks
- How to Get Shinier, Healthier Hair
- How To Make Your Own Detangling Spray
- Tingly mint body lotion recipe
- How To Make A Herbal Vinegar