Amy Warden at Great Cakes Soap Works is running weekly soaping challenges. This week the challenge is to make a salt bar, something she describes as “its very own category of soap.” She offers up 3 sample recipes, a video tutorial, and links to other online tutorials. Read about all the fun here, and don’t forget to look at her previous weeks’ challenges.
By Valerie Silverthorne
- Lining a wooden mold for easy release
- Birch Bark Handmade Soap’s Recipes & Tutorials
- DIY: Sea Salt and Seaweed Scrub
- African American Hair Care Recipes
- Soap Making Instructional ~ Tutorial