Here are some great tips on how you can use lemons in everyday use. These tips have come via Foe.co.uk.
1. Hair – For extra shine, dilute 1 tsp lemon juice in a cup of water, and use to rinse your hair after shampooing.
2. Hands – Remove smells and stains with a rub of lemon juice.
3. Nails – Whiten fingernails with a rub from a wedge of lemon.
4. Rough elbows - Hold your elbow in half a lemon for a few mins, then rinse.
5. Spots – Wet a paper towel with lemon juice and apply to help treat spots and blackheads.
6. Hand wash – Make your own liquid handwash
7. Exfoliating body scrub – Mix chopped lemon peel, half a cup of sugar and olive oil into a paste. Use to exfoliate rough areas of skin such as feet.
8. Minor wounds - Dab with lemon juice to disinfect scratches and scrapes. It might sting a bit!
9. Travel sickness – Suck on a slice of lemon to help you stop feeling nauseous.
10. Laxative – Mix 2 tbsp of lemon juice and warm water, then drink.
11. Sore throat & coughs - Mix 2 tsp of lemon juice with half a tsp of honey and drink. Or mix juice and honey with hot tea.
12. Wasp stings - apply lemon juice for relief.
13. Dandruff – Mix 2 tbsp lemon juice in 2 cups of water and rinse after shampooing
14. Stained plastic – Rub plastic containers or tupperware with lemon juice to help shift food stains.
15. Stains – Remove stains from wooden chopping boards and cloths. Mix lemon juice with water, apply and rinse.
For the rest of the tips, read the original article here.
I will add one more another thing lemons are good for is……………………….