Just in time for the warm weather, Jillee at One Good Thing has a tutorial for making your own mosquito (or other bug) repellant. It uses just a handful of ingredients and she says it works like a charm. This is not going to work on ticks (sorry!) but it’s far better smelling and healthier than commercial bug spray. Get the tutorial.
By Valerie Silverthorne
- DIY: Reed Diffuser for Aromatherapy
- Tutorial: Soap in a Crockpot
- DIY: Gardener’s Hand Scrub (in time for Spring!)
- DIY: Four Facial Cleansers
- DIY: Exfoliating Soap Pouches