Now this is what I call one very striking soap…and once you read through the tutorial, you see it’s quite do-able, despite looking so completely professional (actually what I really mean is it looks intimidating — in a good way!) The secret: squeeze bottles, and I for one would not have been bright enough to figure that out. Oh, and the inspiration was a piece of paper! Thank The Lovin Soap blog for such stunning soap and a great step by step tute.
- An easy way to make round soap?
- DIY: Glitter Sandwich Nails
- DIY Christmas Soap Wrapper – Free Printable
- Lavender & Oatmeal Soap Mothers Day Gift Idea
- DIY Halloween Handsoap Dispensers