It’s the latest nail art trend out of New York City after the real snake-skin pedicures that were all the rage awhile back.
Unlike the snake-skin trend that would involve sourcing your own shedded snake-skin ( Ewwwwww now that is keen ), you can easily give yourself newspaper nails at home.
Much less scaly and potentially life-threatening than snake-skin nails.
YOU WILL NEED………….
* a neutral nail lacquer shade
* a high gloss top coat
* 1/2 cup alcohol ( I recommend vodka )
* Newspaper Strips
AND THEN YOU…………….
* Apply a neutral nail lacquer shade Allow to dry (or apply Drip Dry for quick results).
* Dip each fingernail into some alcohol. Vodka is recommended for better results.
* Press a large strip of newspaper onto the top of each soaked nail. Remove slowly.
* Finish with a high gloss top coat to seal in the masterpiece.
I am yet to have a go myself , but check out this how-to video for more instruction.
- DIY Non Toxic Mosquito Repellent
- DIY Healthy Nail Tips
- How To Water Marble your Nails In 5 Easy Steps
- Nail Care & Nail Biting Advice
- DIY Homemade Icepack