It’s that time of year again where you resolve to take better care of yourself. Why not start the new year with a detoxifying bath soak using “Sendha Namak” an Indian Rock Salt click here to learn about the benefits of using rock salt in your every day beauty regime. Rock salt be used as a body scrub or for a relaxing bath. Today I share with you one of my favourite recipes to be used as part of a detoxification programme.
*DETOX BATH SALTS*
200 grams Sendha Namak or Epsom Salts
10 Drops Lemon Essential Oil.
6 Drops Juniper Essential Oil.
4 Drops Cypress Essential Oil
Add the Essential Oils drop by drop to the salts stirring thoroughly. Once mixed store in an airtight container for one week. This allows the bath salts to absorb the essential oils.
Add 1 tbspn of salts to warm bath water sit back and relax
*NOT TO BE USED IF PREGNANT *
By Nellie Lee Luhrmann
- The Secret of Making Bath Salts
- Tips For Using Essential Oils For Babies
- DIY Lady Luck Bath Salts – Perfect For Mothers day
- DIY Lemon Bath Salts – A Great way to use up all those extra lemons :)
- DIY Lemon Bath Salts – A great way to use up all your extra lemons