Tropical Nut Milk Bath from Make Your Cosmetics
by HTN President Donna Maria
This simple yet refreshing recipe smells heavenly in a soothing bath soak and, since it contains no oil, it does not leave a ring around the tub. The vegetable glycerin and milk combine to soften the skin. You can double this recipe, or even triple it, if you have an especially large tub.
Yield: Approx. 18 ounces
16 ounces coconut milk
2 ounces vegetable glycerin
1-2 teaspoons coconut fragrance oil
1. Combine all ingredients into a cup and mix well. Use the smaller amount of fragrance oil or the larger one, depending on your personal preference. Add Tropical Nut Milk Bath to warm drawn bath and swish well to incorporate fully. Step in and be luxurious in a tropical kind of way. Enjoy!!
By jessica neaves
- Luscious rose cream recipe
- Flax oil soap recipe
- Zesty calendula CP recipe
- Diego’s shaving soap recipe
- Ginger Citrus Body Emulsion recipe