I love perfume balm small, compact yet powerful. Every girl should have some in her handbag for a quick dab here and there when on the run.
I came across this DIY tutorial for a Solid Perfume Pocket Watch via Design Sponge. Not a fan of the Pocket watch concept try a locket or pillbox the possibilities are endless there is so much pretty stuff out there to choose from.
Now on to the cool part……….
You Will Need
- 1 1/2 tsp. jojoba oil (available at whole foods and natural grocery stores)
- 7 drops frankincense essential oil
- 7 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 5 drops fresh ginger essential oil
- 6 drops wild sweet orange essential oil
- heaping 1/2 tsp. grated beeswax
- small nonmetal pan for melting wax
- shot glass or small cup
- small compact or pillbox for finished perfume
Pop on over to Design Sponge to follow the step by step tutorial complete with pictures just click HERE
***Photo Property Of Design Sponge***
By Nellie Lee Luhrmann