YOU WILL NEED
* 2 tablespoon dried sage
* 2 tablespoon dried rosemary
* 2 tablespoon dried thymme
* 2 tablespoon dried peppermint leaves ( tea )
* 1 tablespoon lemon peel coarsely grated
* 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
1. Make the foot soak by following the directions for making a herbal vinegar
2. Add 2 tablespoons of your herbal vinegar to a basin of warm water and soak your feet for 10 -15 minutes before towelling them dry.
NOW I am not 100% sure of this trick but I have heard of it before. You can alternatively soak your feet in a basin of Coca Cola and it will eradicate stinky feet too. I myself have never tried it as you wont get me anywhere near Coca Cola I have seen what happens to a raw piece of meat that has been sitting in Coke for a couple of days so it would not surprise me at all if it does in-fact work – if anybody reading this has tried it before I would LOVE to hear your feedback on this.
By Nellie Lee Luhrmann