Hate throwing away money on disposable items. Ladies how much do you spend a month on tampons and pads? I started my periods at 12, so for the last 19 years, I have spent a staggering $4,560 Aussie dollars on flushing things down the toilet.
What a waste of money and resources!
Never one to pose a question without offering a variety of solutions, I found an answer to a universal problem, Miacup. This little wonder product can be used for years and because your initial outlay is a once-off payment – AU $54.44 ( With every Miacup sold, Miacup will automatically donate AUD 0.69 to Food & Trees for Africa ) so you don’t have to run off to the shops every month to stock up.!!!!!!
An added bonus, there are no harmful chemicals, no fluff, plastic or wrapping to cause damage to your body, eliminating the chance of TSS, fungal infections and general bad ingredients finding their way into your very private places.
* Can be worn for up to 12 hours at a time. Can be worn overnight.
* Is Easy to clean. Nothing to throw away. Easy to sterilise.
* Easy to use. Comfortable. No strings.
* More reliable. Perfect for swimming & other sports.
* Perfect for travelling. Requires less space to store/pack.
* Can be worn before start of period.
*Contains no harmful substances. Leaves no fibres behind.
*Not associated with TSS, fungal or bacterial infections.
* Does not interfere with the body’s natural processes. Does not irritate or dry.
*Environmentally friendly. Lasts for years. Cost effective.
* Ethical .
Something to think about when next you visit your tampon box…