Escents Aromatherapy shares a Roll On Fragrance recipe on their blog. The recipe was submitted by an entrant in their I Heart Aromatherapy Recipe Contest.
20 drops lavender essential oil
10 drops grapefruit essential oil
5 drops bergamot essential oil
Use the Escents Unscented Roll-on as the base for this recipe. Simply add the essential oils in the amounts listed above, softly shake and voila! A customized roll-on perfume oil perfect to take with you on the go. You can also add any of Escents’ Aromatherapy Blends (pre-blended essential oils) directly to this unscented base for a ready-made roll-on perfume oil.
By Jessica Dougherty
- Rose and frankincense aromatherapy perfume recipe
- Bliss aromatherapy perfume recipe
- Autumn passing aromatherapy perfume recipe
- Coffee scented kitchen soap recipe
- DIY Face Moisturizer For Everyday Use