Instead of giving friends Halloween candy this year give them another sweet treat. Check out these single use Miniature Candy Corn Bath Treats. They smell so good and have a fizzy surprise on top. Super easy to make they scream bath time fun!
YOU WILL NEED
1. 12 tablespoons of fine bath grain salt
2. 3 tablespoons of vanilla bath fizz
3. 6 Drops of yellow colorant
4. 8 Drops of orange colorant
5. 12 drops of candy corn fragrance oil
7. 3 mini glass jars
8. Fabric and ribbons to decorate jars.
Pop on over to Lather & Lotions for a step by step tutorial on how to assemble your Candy Corn Bath Treats. If you are looking to purchase ingredients check out their online store it has it all!
If you like this project or are looking for more Halloween inspiration pop on over and check out CraftGossips Halloween Projects
By Nellie Lee Luhrmann
- DIY Soap Slime – Awesome Halloween Project
- DIY Glycerin Spider Soap Halloween Project
- DIY Bone Chillers Soap – Halloween Project
- DIY Mermaid Makeup Halloween Idea
- DIY Halloween Handsoap Dispensers